I offer a full range of dyslexic services.
- Dyslexia Screening and Evaluations
- Norm and Criterion based assessment tools
- Written report
- Documentation for parents to keep
- Same documentation for parents to present to their school district for placement meetings for possible 504 services, documentation for special education services through your school district, and for Response to Intervention (RtI) placement to receive Dyslexic Intervention services for your child in their school. (Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and Individuals with Disabilities Education Act)
- Cost of screening/evaluations will be discussed in person
- Dyslexic Therapy
- This is a commitment from the parent/adult of a minimum of 2 years with multiple nights a week of therapy
- Hourly rates will be discussed in person
- Personal Guidance to the latest tools to make your child academically successful in school
- These are tools that I have used personally for my child or myself, and what I recommended to parents as I provided therapy to their children.
- Advocacy and Guidance